6 Day Work Week Schedule in Tamil Nadu state government Employees from 18th May 2020
Government offices in Tamil Nadu will operate with 50 percent of employees including Saturdays
Through a government order, the Government of Tamil Nadu has declared that all government offices will work six days a week from May 18 with 50 percent government employees.
Also check: Expected DA 2020
The order said, three-batch roaster will work two days daily and the six-day working week method will be introduced from May 18.
Six-day working week with saturdays as working days, with existing timings for the office.
1st Batch: Monday & Tuesday
2nd Batch: Wednesday & Thursday
3rd Batch: Friday & Saturday
During the next week, the 2nd batch works on a run for 2 days (Monday & Tuesday) and the first batch works for the next 2 days (Wednesday & Thursday) followed by the 2nd batch for the next 2 days (Friday & Saturday).
Related to Your Search:
- List of BSNL Holidays 2019 in Tamil Nadu Circle
- Tamil nadu government holidays 2015
- LIST OF CLOSED HOLIDAYS FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICES IN TAMIL NADU FOR THE YEAR 2015
- Holidays 2014 – Holidays observed in Central Government Offices in Tamil Nadu during the year 2014, the detailed list of holidays with day and dates are given below for your information…
- LIST OF GAZETTED HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR 2020 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN CHENNAI
- KVS Orders : Holidays to be observed in Government Offices during the year 2013
- Central Government Calendar 2015 for Delhi/New Delhi with list of Closed/Gazetted & Restricted Holidays
- LIST OF HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR 2014 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN ODISHA
- List of Compulsory and Restricted Holidays 2019 – Central Government Employees