Shortages of Employees in Government Departments
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
March 18, 2015
The number of sanctioned posts and number in position of Class-C employees including erstwhile Group D employees in various Ministries/Departments as available in the Brochure on Pay and Allowances of Central Government Civilian Employees 2012-13 as on 1.3.2012, published by Pay Research Unit, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, is 33,52,380 and 28,06,369 respectively.
The posts sanctioned in Government Departments are required to be filled as and when vacancies arise as per the Recruitment Rules. Instructions have been issued that requisitions for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) may be made to the recruiting agency.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in Prime Minister’s office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Ram Tahal Choudhary and Dr. Manoj Rajoria in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- MTS Employees Career progression in Central Secretariat Ministries/Departments
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal
- Government Jobs: Details of vacancy position in Government Departments
- Number of Central Government Employees who retired during the last three years & appointed against the vacancies
- Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff MTS in the Institute of Secretariat Training Management
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories
- Vacancies in Central Government