SCOVA : Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held on 23rd March 2018
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date:- 25th April, 2018
All the Pensioners Associations included in the SCOVA
vide Resolution dated 31.01.2018
Sub:- Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 23.03.2018, at Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi-reg.
Please find enclosed herewith the minutes of the 30th Meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 23.03.2018, at Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi for your kind perusal.
Encl: as above
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Minutes of the 30th Meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) held on 23.03.2018 under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) at Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi
The 30th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) was held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 23.03.2018. List of participants is enclosed.
2. Joint Secretary (P) welcomed the representatives of Pensioners Associations and the participating officers from various Ministries/Departments
3. He mentioned that some issues of the last SCOVA meeting have been resolved. Two review meetings were held with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on 05.06.2017 and with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, CPAO, Ministry of Defence, Department of Telecom and Department of Financial Services on 09.01.2018 to resolve issues pending in SCOVA.
4. Thereafter, the Action Taken Report on the decisions of the 29th SCOVA meeting and Fresh Agenda Items of the 30th SCOVA meeting were taken up for discussion.
5. Discussion on the Action Taken Report of 29th SCOVA meeting:
(i) Revision of PPOs of pre-2006 pensioners.
(ii). Health Insurance Scheme for pensioners including those residing in Non CGHS area.
(iii). Special “Higher” Family Pension for widows of the war disabled invalidated out of service.
(iv). Extension of CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners.
(v). Conversion of Postal Dispensary at Cantt. Road Cuttack to CGHS Wellness Centre.
(vi). Anomaly in fixation of pension of DoT employees who were absorbed in BSNL between 01.10.2000 and 30.07.2001.
(vii). Extension of benefit of upgraded Grade Pay to pre-2006 retirees of S-12 grade (Issue of grant of grade pay of Rs. 4600/- instead of Rs. 4200/-)
(viii). Merger of Survey of India Dispensary at Dehradun in CGHS on the same lines as P&T.
(ix). Stoppage of recovery of wrongful/excess payments from Railways Pensioners.
(x). Delay in commencement of family pension to spouse on death of pensioners.
(xi). Timely (i) Restoration of commuted pension and (ii) Commencement of Additional Pension on attaining the age of 80 years by the Banks.
(xii). Item wise details of payment made to be shown in the pass books of pensioners.
(xiii). Additional Pension for recipients of disability pension of age of 80 years and above.
(xiv). Upgradation of Polyclinic at Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur.
(xv). Setting up of CGHS Wellness Centre at Kochi.
(xvi). Empanelment of Hospitals/ Health Centre with CGHS in Ambernath/Dombivli.
The meeting ended with the vote of thanks to the Chair
Related to Your Search:
- Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held under the Chairmanship of Honorable MOS(PP) on 23.03.2018
- Minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13th October, 2015 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP)
- Action Taken Report on the Decisions of the 22nd meeting of SCOVA held on 19.02.2013
- Minutes of the meeting: 29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP)
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- 22nd meeting of the SCOVA under the chairmanship of honourable MOS(PP) to be held on 19.02.2013 in New Delhi
- 23rd meeting of the SCOVA to be held on 20th September, 2013 in New Delhi
- Action Taken Report (ATR) on the minutes of the 21st meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA)
- Pensioners Portal Orders : All the Pensioners Associations under present SCOVA