Scheme for providing immediate relief to the families of Railway Servants who die while in service
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 27.06.2019
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and
Sub: Scheme for providing immediate relief to the families of Railway Servants who die while in service
Ref: Board’s letter No.E(W) 1998/WE-6/6 dated 05.08.1999
Board’ s letter No. E(W) 2004/WE-6/9 dated 04.12.2009
Sanction of the President is hereby communicated to the following modification to the Ministry of Railways letter No.E(W)72/WE-6/15 dated. 21.04.1973 on the above subject as amended from time to time:-
“In Para-I (ii) of the letter ibid, substitute the figure of Rs.15,000/- by the figure Rs.25,000/-“.
2. This amendment takes effect from the date of issue of this letter.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Estt. (Welfare)
Related to Your Search:
- Retired Employee’s Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years condition
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Request for issue of clarification in respect of Rule (vii) of Schedule-II (Pass on Privilege Account) of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition – 1993)
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances – date of effect
- Additional relief on death/disability of Government Servants covered by the Defined contribution pension scheme (NPS)
- Compassionate ground appointment to the kith & kin of Railway employees and died in harness as bachelor – need to issue instructions