Scheme for providing immediate relief to the families of Railway Servants who die while in service
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 27.06.2019
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and
Sub: Scheme for providing immediate relief to the families of Railway Servants who die while in service
Ref: Board’s letter No.E(W) 1998/WE-6/6 dated 05.08.1999
Board’ s letter No. E(W) 2004/WE-6/9 dated 04.12.2009
Sanction of the President is hereby communicated to the following modification to the Ministry of Railways letter No.E(W)72/WE-6/15 dated. 21.04.1973 on the above subject as amended from time to time:-
“In Para-I (ii) of the letter ibid, substitute the figure of Rs.15,000/- by the figure Rs.25,000/-“.
2. This amendment takes effect from the date of issue of this letter.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Estt. (Welfare)
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-gratia payment to the families of Railway employees who caught Covid-19 infection in the course of performing duties, hospitalized and unfortunately passed away
- Additional relief on death/disability of Government Servants covered by the Defined contribution pension scheme (NPS)
- Retired Employee’s Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- NPS – Grant of Additional Benefits on death / disability of Central Government Servants covered under National Pension System
- NFIR: Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years condition
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Providing opportunity for submitting representation to the employees who have been awarded below “Very Good” Grading in their last three years’ APARs (for the purpose of MACPs)