Printing of Money value items: Railway Board Order
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
रेल मंत्रालय / MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
रेलवे बोर्ड / RAILWAY BOARD
All Indian Railways (Including Production Units)
Sub: Printing of Money value items
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. 2017 /RS/ Ptg&Sty / AP/PP/IR dated 27.01.2022
(ii) Railway Board’s letter of even No. dated 18.12.2018
In terms of Board’s letter under reference (ii) above, summary of recommendations duly accepted by DG/RS, Railway Board was issued for standardisation of safety books and money value items.
2. Now, it has been decided with the approval of Security Directorate, Railway Board, to print 2 more money value items viz. Cash Receipt Book and Cash Remittance Memo to levy fine for violating ban on smoking and littering in the trains and Railway premises, in addition to existing list of 46 money value items as per the details in the enclosed annexure.
3. Proforma for printing of above two money value items will be as detailed in Railway Board’s letter No.2009/AC-II/45/3 dated 06.07.2009 (RBE No.36/2009) (copy enclosed).
4. SCR, the nodal Railway, will allot the unified PL numbers for these two money value items.
DA: as above.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Overtime allowance to C&W Staff of Mechanical Department escorting trains
- Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel 28.02.2017
- Applicability of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on Catering Services
- Enabling of non-cash counter for booking of Privilege Ticket Order (PTO) and differences of passes
- Rightsizing – Policy on Creation of Posts
- Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP
- 7th CPC Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for Railway employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021 – Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Printing of All India Helpline Number 138 and Security Helpline No.182 on the Ticket