Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated 10th November, 2017.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Order of even number dated 13.10.2017 on the subject mentioned above, wherein the concerned Ministries/ Departments were requested to relieve the officer(s) concerned immediately so that the officers could join the allocated Ministry/ Department. However, it has been observed that not all the officers have been relieved so far.
2. The concerned cadre units as well as the officers concerned are, therefore, requested to comply with the above referred order. A copy of relieving/ joining order may also please be furnished to this Department for records.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
- Rotational Transfer of officers Assistants’ Grade of CSS
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Rotational Transfers of Assistants of CSS
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders