7th Pay Commission recommendations on CGHS – Govt orders will be effective from 1st February 2017 – Ministry of Health issues modification OM
No. S.11011/11/2016- CGHS (P)/EHS
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 13th January, 2017
Sub: Revision of rates of subscription under Central Government Health Scheme due to revision of pay and allowances of Central Government employees and revision of pension/ family pension on account of implementation of recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
In partial modification to this Ministry’s OM of even No. dated 9th January, 2017 on the subject mentioned above, the undersigned is directed to say that the revised rates will be effective from 1st February 2017 instead of 1st January, 2017.
2. Other contents of the above said OM will remain unchanged.
(Sunil Kumar Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of india
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Subscription as per 7th CPC – Clarification for Pensioners Superannuating on 31.1.2017
- Revision of CGHS Rates for various Coronary Stents / Angioplasty
- Revision of rates of subscription under Central Government Health Scheme due to revision of pay and allowances of Central Government employees and revision of pension/ family pension on account of implementation of recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission
- Clarification of CGHS rates on 2014 which have been placed on CGHS website for information and acceptance only
- Revision of Ceiling Rates for Coronary Angioplasty and Coronary Angioplasty with Balloon for CGHS beneficiaries
- CGHS & CS(MA) Rules: Revision of dependent income limit subsequent to implementation of 7th CPC
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- CGHS Package Rates for 15 Investigations under CGHS
- Reconsideration of Rates of Subscription under Central Govt. Health Scheme revised account of revision of pay & Allowance/Pensions consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations