Revision of minimum wage payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers – reg.
Dated – 25.05.2017
Department of Personnel & Training
Government of India
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
Sub:- Revision of minimum wage payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers – reg.
The minimum wage payable to Temporary Status Casual labourers is revised, every time when the minimum pay of Central Government employees is revised. Eventhough the notification revising the minimum pay of Central Government employees with effect from 01.01.2016 was issued by Government on 25.07.2016, the minimum wage of Temporary status Casual labourer is not yet revised. Pending revision, they are being now paid the minimum wage as per the 6th CPC wage revision.
It is requested that necessary action may be taken for revision of minimum wage payable to Temporary status Casual labourers working in various Central Government department.
Secretary General &
Standing Committee Member
National Council JCM
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Minimum Wages payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers
- Minimum pay for Calculation of pay of casual labourers (without temporary status)
- Grant of 7th CPC pay scale to Temporary Status Casual labourers
- Grade Pay: CASUAL LABOUR / PT WORKERS WAGE REVISED
- Regarding allotment of GPF Account Numbers to Casual Labourers with temporary status
- Casual Labourers with temporary Status in Deptt of Post, Clarification regarding GPF and Old Pension Scheme
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Applicability to the pay scales of Casual Labourers with Temporary status
- MEMORANDUM ON THE GRIEVANCES OF CASUAL LABOURERS WORKING IN THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
- Leave Entitlement of Casual Labourers with temporary status