Revised rates of one/ two additional increments (non-absorbable) to the Nursing Staff under 7th CPC pay structure
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 28/05/2019
Sub: Revised rates of one/ two additional increments (non-absorbable) to the Nursing Staff under 7th CPC pay structure.
Please refer to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s (MHFW) letter No.
Z.28015/53/2017-N(Pt.) dated nil, January, 2019 (copy enclosed) in response to this Ministry’s OM of even no. dated 04.12.2018 conveying that issue of qualification pay to Nursing Staff, subsequent to 7th CPC is under consideration in MHFW in consultation with Department of Expenditure (DoE) and comments/ clarification in this regard will be intimated to this Ministry on receipt of the same from DoE.
With respect to above, it is stated that Staff Federations are raising the issue and Zonal Railways are also seeking clarification in this regard. Therefore, it is requested theat clarifiaction on the issue may be expedited please.
Encl: As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Dy. Director, Pay Commission – VII
Government of India
Ministry of health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated January, 2019
The Executive Director,
Pay Commission-II, Railway Board,
Ministry of Railways, New Delhi
Subject : Qualification Pay to the Nursing Staff – regarding
I am directed to refer to your OM No.PC-VII/ 2018/ I / 7 / 5 / 6 dated 04.12.2018 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the issue of qualification pay, subsequent to 7th CPC is under consideration in the Ministry in consultation with Dept. if Expenditure.
Comments/ clarification in this regard will be intimated to you on receipt of the same from Department of Expenditure.
(A K Sahoo)
Under Secretary (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Two additional increments to nursing staff with B.Sc Degree
- Clarification regarding educational qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (Diesel/Electric)
- Grant of Qualification Pay to Nursing Staff – BPMS
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Railway Board Orders – Clarification regarding acceptance of qualification of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering obtained from Kuban State University of Technology Krasnodar.
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- 7th CPC revised conveyance allowance rates for Railway Medical Officers