Revised rates of Allowances can be included in 7th Pay Commission Arrears calculation?
7th CPC Pay and Arrears Calculator and Allowances
The Central Government employees know the fact from their past experience that the Allowances will not be given retrospective effect whenever it is got implemented. In Previous Pay Commissions, the increased amount in Allowances like HRA and TA will not be added in the Arrears because all the revised rates of Allowances are paid with effect from the date of Notification issued.
If the Notification issued on 1st July 2016, it is not sure whether the government will implement the revised rate of Allowance from January 2016. The Central Staffs will be at loss of six Months Arrears in respect of revised rates of Allowances if it is implemented with effect from the date of issue of Notification. Difference in the Basic Pay alone will be paid as Arrears. Finally, the period of delay in issuing Notification will make the CG Employees lose their increased amount in Allowance for that particular period.
It is upto the bargaining power of Government and Federations that decides the effective date for payment of Revised Allowances
It is therefore, now the expectation of central government employees focused especially on date of Notification and amount of Arrears they will be getting after the implementation of 7th pay commission. They now started calculating the 7th pay commission arrears. Until now it is not clear that when will the notification be issued for implementation of pay panel report.
Read more at: http://www.gservants.com
Related to Your Search:
- Status of HRA and TA in 7th CPC Salary
- 7th Pay Commission HRA & other allowances need be revised at the earliest – Confederation
- Allowance Committee may submit its report on 20th February 2017
- 7th Pay Commission: New allowances to come under income tax
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees likely to get fatter allowances before Diwali
- Central Government fails to implement 7th pay commission arrears on allowances
- Not Revising HRA as per 7th CPC Recommendation is a big disappointment
- Central Government Employees are not yet given the full Benefit of 7th CPC Recommendation
- Arrears on Allowances including HRA and Transport Allowance is going to be rejected – Confederation