Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants – CGA Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Internal Audit division
Lok Nayak Bhavan Khan Market
New Delhi 110003
Dated: 6 Jan 2014
Subject: Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants.
This office has been maintaining a list of retired Govt. officials who are willing to work as consultants.
It is requested that information about willing officials may be obtained in the revised proforma which is enclosed herewith along with terms and conditions for engagement as consultant. This will enable this office to provide relevant and necessary information to Ministries/Departments requiring services of consultants. In order to update our records the details of consultants engaged by you and feedback on the basis of their performance may also be furnished in the proforma enclosed.
Jt. Controller General of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- CGA- Revised requirements for the registration of former Government officials who are ready to work as consultants
- Government to set up 2 Committees to hire retired Central Government Employees
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- Finmin orders on Deputation/Tours abroad – revised deputation proforma
- Promotion of 12th Class Pass Group ‘C’ (MTS) as LDCs
- CPAO – Applications for engagement of Three Consultants on Contract Basis
- Central Civil Accounts Service (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2010
- MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Holding of Pension Adalats on 18th September 2018