Review of updated guidelines of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC, issued by CPAO
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
No. CPAO/ Tech/ Bank Performance/ 37 Vol-III/ 2020-21/ 63
Subject – Review of Grievance Mechanism – reg.
Kindly refer to this office e-mail dated 19.11.2020 on the subject mentioned above. In this regard it is submitted that no reply has been received from the CPPC.
- Therefore, your attention is invited to Para 9.2 of the CPPC guidelines, issued by CPAO in 2012 and updated on 2015, which refers to Grievance Mechanism of the CPPCs and you are once again requested to intimate the following at the earliest:
- Existing grievance redressal mechanism in your CPPC/ Bank for pensioner.
- Nature of general grievances.
- Process for redressal of grievances of pensioners.
- Escalation matrix of grievance.
- Mediums for lodging & redressal of grievance. (website/ phone/ fax/ letter/ personal visit etc.)
- Toll free telephone number for grievance redressal of pensioners, if any.
- In case, the grievance pertains to CPAO or PAO/HoO of Ministry / Department, how it is forwarded to the concerned stakeholder/ handled?
- Whether the link of CPAO’s website is provided on the grievance portal of the CPPC?
- This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
Dy. Controller of Account
Related to Your Search:
- Controller General of Accounts launches the upgraded version of Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) website www.cpao.nic.in
- All banks to update their Master Data quarterly as per the revised format available on CPAO website
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks – CPAO OM May, 2018
- Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) celebrated its 29th Foundation Day today in the service of the Central Civil Pensioners
- “Pension Adalat” for all Central Civil Pensioners will be held on 23rd August 2019: CPAO
- Disposal of PPO – death of the pensioner with no claimant authorized for family pension in the same PPO
- Central government pensioners can track status via SMS, online
- Providing breakup of pension and arrear payments & recoveries to pensioners