Pension Adalats 2020
File No. M-59011/1/2019 -CDN-CGA- Part(3)/3359/984
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Nivantrak Bhawan
GPO Complex, E-Block. INA,
Dated: the 13 November 2020
Subject : Holding of Pension Adalats in the month of December, 2020 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Secretary Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare D.O letter No. 1/39/2020-P&PW (E) dated: 21.10.2020 with a request to hold Pension Adalats in the month of December, 2020 with an objective of prompt resolution of Pensioner’s grievance within the framework of extant policy guidelines. A copy of D.O letter which is self explanatory is enclosed.
2. It is needless to mention that Pay & Accounts Offices and Central Pension Accounts Offices (CPAO) have a pivotal role in Pension related matters. By organising Pension Adalats, grievances of the pensioner’s can be minimized.
3. In view of above all the Pr.CCAs/CCAs/ CAs (Independent Charges) and Chief Controller (Pensions) are requested to ensure wide publicity of this OM for holding Pension Adalats and suitably instruct their field PAOs/RPAOs/ ZAOs to hold Pension Adalat in the month of December, 2020.
Central Government pensioners need not visit office of Pension department or pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificate
4. Outcome of the Pension Adalats organised by your Ministry /Departments may be intimated within one week of holding of Pension Adalats to this Office in the enclosed proforma.
End: As above
Joint Controller General of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Holding of Pension Adalats on 18th September 2018
- CGA’s Instruction : Appointment of new TB (Trustee Bank) under NPS (National Pension System)
- Review of updated guidelines of Grievance Mechanism in CPPC, issued by CPAO
- One Rank One Pension
- Speedy delivery of Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) to CPAO
- Simplification of pension procedure-submission of undertaking by retiring Government servant along with pension papers
- Removing Anomaly in Pensions of Ex-Servicemen
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature