Retirement age of TN government employees
The retirement age of state government employees in Tamil Nadu has increased from 59 to 60 years, Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced on Thursday 25.02.2021)
In the Legislative Assembly, issuing a suo motu declaration, he said the order would apply to government and government-assisted school workers, legal and statutory agencies, government sectors, municipal bodies, committees, boards and unions.
He said the announcement would cover all those who were in service and those who would retire on May 31, 2021.
The government extended the retirement age from 58 years to 59 years last year.
Related to Your Search:
- Age of superannuation of Government servants from 58 years to 59 years
- Tamil Nadu Government Employees Diwali Bonus 2021
- The retirement age of Tamil Nadu state government employees increased from 58 to 59
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- 4% Additional Dearness Allowance (DA) for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- ‘One nation one tax’, ‘one nation one election’, why not ‘one nation one retirement age’?
- Tamil Nadu State Government has declared the 17th January 2022 as a local holiday PDF
- Tamilnadu Sate Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Government Declares Public Holiday on Thaipusam Festival (28 January 2021)