TN state government employees retirement age increased
Government of Tamil Nadu has raised the retirement age of employees of state government from 58 to 59.
It will also extend to all teachers in government-assisted schools and colleges and government-assisted undertakings in the public sector.
A press release says the order comes to force with immediate effect.
Related to Your Search:
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
- Teachers of Government schools can now directly apply for National Teachers Award – Shri Prakash Javadekar
- UGC: Pay panel hike for 20%
- Seeking Merger of DA and Oppose reduce the Retirement age – DPCC
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
- Retirement Age from 60 to 58: Whatsapp message leaves government in tizzy; inquiry started
- Retirement age of KV Teachers – Enhancement of retirement age was not agreed in JCM Meeting held on 18.10.2012
- Whether the Government proposes to construct new Kendriya Vidyalayas KV schools at Jharkhand
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers