TN state government employees retirement age increased
Government of Tamil Nadu has raised the retirement age of employees of state government from 58 to 59.
It will also extend to all teachers in government-assisted schools and colleges and government-assisted undertakings in the public sector.
A press release says the order comes to force with immediate effect.
Related to Your Search:
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
- Seeking Merger of DA and Oppose reduce the Retirement age – DPCC
- Teachers of Government schools can now directly apply for National Teachers Award – Shri Prakash Javadekar
- UGC: Pay panel hike for 20%
- Retirement age of Tamil Nadu government employees increased to 60 years
- Tamil Nadu Government Employees Diwali Bonus 2021
- Deepavali bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees for all PSUs
- No proposal to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58 years
- Retirement Age from 60 to 58: Whatsapp message leaves government in tizzy; inquiry started