Retirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet NodRetirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet Nod
We have heard it so many times . Every one of us got tired of hearing this rumour again and again. But this time this news may not fade away just as a rumour.
Because the series of events that had happened until now listed below are telling that it will be come true soon.
1. Though there is no any demand from any corner to raise the retirement age of central government employees to 62 years, a parliamentary panel has recommended a proposal to increase the retirement age of government servants to 65 years. The report of the standing committee of Parliament on social justice and empowerment tabled in the Parliament on 7th of this month. Ample justification also was given for their recommendation to increase the retirement age.
2. A reliable source close to a Cabinet Minister told that, the Cabinet Minister himself, while addressing to the Trade Union Wing of his party told ‘the Central Government would announce some important decisions in respect of central government employees within a week or two. This will be good news for all the central government employees.’
3. A close ally of a Central Minister told that, in a meeting held with the leaders of the state unit of his party day before yesterday, the Minister told the Leaders ‘a proposal of increasing retirement age of central government employees to 62 years has been waiting for Cabinet nod. It is expected that the cabinet will clear this proposal within a week. After it gets the Cabinet Nod, the formal announcement will be made by Central Government before the Election announcement.’
The above information clearly indicates that some Good News for Central Government Employees are waiting to be announced within a week or two. All the central government employees know what that good news is!
The expected good news will be either increasing retirement age or Merging 50% DA with Basic Pay or Both!
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Minimum Pay from Rs.18000 to Rs.21000 is just a rumour
- Retirement Age 62 – Again denied in Parliament
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- No proposal to increase the Retirement Age from 60 to 62
- Retirement Age 62 – Cabinet’s decision to increase retirement age has been postponed, might be decided on 15th August
- No plan to increase retirement age of Central Government Employees – PTI Report
- Retirement Age Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!
- Centre may raise age of retirement by 2 years to 62