Retirement Age 62 and 10% DA from Jan 2014 – Cabinet expected to clear on Friday (28.02.2014)
As per media news, Union cabinet is going to meet on Thursday or Friday(27th or 28th Feb. 2014) and the Cabinet is expected to clear two main agenda points in the meeting as follows…
One is Retirement Age 62: Retirement age of Central Government employees will increase by two years from 60 to 62 with effect from 1.3.2014.
Additional 10% DA from 1.1.2014 : 10% of Additional Dearness allowance from 1.1.2014 to all Central Government employees and pensioners, may be declared in the meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- Expected DA From Jan 2012
- Additional DA for Central Government Employees and Pensioners from Jan 2013 – Delays in getting cabinet approval..!
- Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Centre may raise age of retirement by 2 years to 62
- Cabinet hikes DA to 100%, salary may increase by 30%
- 7th Pay Commission : From Higher Allowance to Implementation where does the story Stands
- Union Cabinet today approves 7% DA from July 2014 to CG Employees and Pensioners