Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Allowances only after 11th March 2017
“Retention of the rates of HRA and date of effect of allowances should be from 1st January 2016 and revision of rates of Transport allowances, OTA and NDA apart from retention of many of the allowances – COC Karnataka”.
The media is debating that the allowances committee headed by Shri Ashok Lavasa Finance Secretary has submitted its report to the Hon’ble Finance Minister Arun Jaitleyji on 22nd or not. Comrades as you aware that this committee period has expired on 22nd February 2017, the question is that even if it has submitted its report to the Hon’ble Finance Minister Arun Jaitleyji it is confidential document all media creation on the HRA rates are not be believed, the actual truth will be known only after the assembly elections results of five states which will be declared on March 11.
The past experience is that even if the committee decides positively the union cabinet had turn down the recommendations of the committee, hence speculation is not correct, only after the union cabinet approves the recommendations of the committee, the new orders is issued.
The main demands of the CG employees is retention of the rates of HRA and date of effect of allowances should be from 1st January 2016 and revision of rates of Transport allowances, OTA and NDA apart from retention of many of the allowances.
Comrades instead of speculation it would be better we focus on the 16th March 2017 strike, which would put pressure on the Central Government to yield to our charter of demands.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances dropped from today’s cabinet meeting agenda
- 7th Pay Commission: Suspense Over Higher Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to decide on central government employee allowances
- Government to take final call on allowances by June 1
- Finmin: Employees to get higher allowances with retrospective effect 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances to be placed before secretaries panel next week
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest updates on higher allowance
- 7th Pay Commission: Resentment Over Non-Payment Of Arrears On Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees blame government for delay in higher allowances implementation