The Secretary (E),
Sub: Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres – promotion benefit to the staff vacancies exited as on 01/11/2013-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 4/2014.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. 1/8/CRC/09/Vol. 10 dated 03/06/20t6.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. 1/8/CRC/09Vol. 11dated 04/09/2017.
(iv) Railway Board’s lette rNo.PC-lII/2014/FE-II/2 dated 11/09/2017.
In the NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 13/14-11/2017, the Official Side gave position relating to the number of vacancies which existed as on 01/11/2013 and claimed that more than 95% normal vacancies which existed as on 01/11/2013 pertain to the same year i.e. 2013. In response Federation agreed to make back reference based on the facts and position provided by the Official Side.
In this connection, Federation desires to state that on many Zonal Railways vacancies pertaining to the year 2012 continued unfilled. Similarly, Federation takes note that in the year 2011 also, a total of 258 posts which is around 0.46% have also been lying unfilled. This position is sufficient to strengthen Federation’s demand to consider for granting proforma benefit to the staff w.e.f. 01/11/2013 who got promoted against these vacancies subsequently.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to consider Federation’s demand and issue instructions to the Zones etc., to grant proforma benefit to the staff who have been promoted against vacancies existed prior to 01/11/2013. A copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACPS to SSE-Drawing (formerly Diploma Holder Tracers) appointed against DR quota vacancies as Assistant Draftsman
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Denial of option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix to the staff inducted from the post of Diesel/Electric Loco Technician to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot against 50% quota vacancies-review requested
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways