The full pension of the absorbees was notionally revised w.e.f. 01.01.2006 in accordance with the instructions contained in this Department O.M. No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 01.09.2008. The payment of DR and additional pension to old pensioners is regulated on the basis of the notional full pension
Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lump sum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Autonomous Bodies
Ministry of Finance has issued an OM regarding Restoration of 1/3 commuted portion of pension of Government employees on absorption in PSU
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
TIKROOT-II, BHIKAJI, CAMA PLACE
NEW DELHI – 110066
CPAO/IT & Tech/Revision Pre-2006/2015-16/1769
Subject.-Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lump sum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Autonomous Bodies-Stepping up of notional full pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 for the purpose of Dearness Relief and additional pension for old pensioners.
Attention is invited to DP&PW OM No. 4/38/2008-P&PW (D) dated 17.02.2016 (copy enclosed) on the captioned subject.
All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs and Accountants General/ Administrators of UTs are requested to take up the revision of pensions of these pensioners on priority basis. A list containing Ministry/ PAO wise number of such cases is enclosed herewith Further, the list of PPO numbers of such cases are already provided on CPAO’s website for downloading by respective offices by using login and password provided by CPAO.
Apart from above cases, some more cases falling under above category may also come to the notice for revision of pension by Ministries/Deptts. In this context, Pay & Accounts Offices may check their records for any such additional cases requiring revision.
All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs/ Administrators of UTs and Accountants General may issue necessary instructions to their PAOs dealing with revision of pensions to take necessary action for revision of such cases on priority basis.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension
- E-scroll to process the revision of pension cases
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre- 2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners, etc
- Revision of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/Central Autonomous Bodies — stepping up of notional full pension w.e.f.24.9.2012
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs