Voluntary Retirement VRS by Paramilitary Personnel
17 MAR 2021
The details of resignation and voluntary retirement sought by the personnel of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles during the last five years are as under:
Name of the Force
VR = Voluntary retirement, R= Resignation
The number of resignation and voluntary retirement cases vary from year to year and no trend in this regard has been observed.
No specific study for ascertaining the reasons for voluntary retirement/resignation by Force personnel has been conducted. However, an analysis carried out by the Forces indicates that personal and domestic reasons including children/family issues, health issues of self or family members, social/family obligations and commitments, better career opportunities are some of the major reasons for voluntary retirement/resignation.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai in a written reply to question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- VRS (Voluntary Retirement Scheme) in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, CISF and AR
- Voluntary Retirement in Paramilitary Forces
- No problem with OROP to paramilitary, raise retirement age to 60
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 – Furnishing of Information reg transfer, retirement, voluntary retirement, resignation, long leave, missing and death of Government Officials
- Vacant Posts in Defence Forces
- CRR for Employees of CPSE
- Guidelines on leave and voluntary retirement of Railway Employees – Persons with Disabilities
- Paramilitary Allowance/Special Pay to the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)