Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Employees
12 DEC 2019
Presently, there is no proposal in the Government to reduce the retirement age of Government employees below 60 years.
There is no such proposal of Golden Voluntary Retirement Scheme under consideration of the Government.
This information was provided by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- Abolition of Application Fees for Government Examinations
- Air ticket at lowest price
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) in Flights Under Udaan Scheme for Central Government officials
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- Rules for Central Government Employees to Contests Elections
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules
- Union Minister of State Reply – No proposal to introduce any new pension scheme for retired Central Government employees
- Policy for Non-Performing Civil Servants