Reservation in Promotion to Women Employees in Central Government services
Reservation in promotion or in services to women employees in Central Government services..?
The question has been raised by the member of Parliament Shri.Wakchaure Bhausabeb Rajaram, the concerned minister has replied that there is no proposal to give reservation to women in services or in promotion.
Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Shri. V. NARAYANASAMY said in the Parliament, ‘women are provided equal opportunity in the matter of employment under the Government. Some special facilities like maternity benefit, child care leave, child adoption leave, crèche facility for children, posting of husband and wife at the same station as far as possible, special priority in allotment of residential accommodation etc. are provided to the women employees to encourage them to join Government service. However, at present, there is no proposal to give reservation to women in services or in promotion’.
Related to Your Search:
- Employment of women and girls in Government organisations/Agencies
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Reservation in promotion for Scheduled Tribes
- Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed in the Parliament
- Women employees demand two year leave for raising newborns
- Central has no proposal to introduce ‘Parents Care Leave’ on line of ‘Child Care Leave’..!
- Alternative Arrangement in Place of Employees on Child Care Leave
- Age relaxation for widows for employment in Government and Central PSUs
- Reservation in Promotion in Public Sector Banks