Reimbursement of Taxes/GST on the prescribed entitlement of Hotel accommodation/Guest House to Central Govt. employees
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, the 29th June,2018
Sub: Reimbursement of Taxes/GST on the prescribed entitlement of Hotel accommodation/Guest House to Central Govt. employees – reg.
Various references have been received in this Department seeking clarification regarding admissibility of Taxes/GST on the prescribed entitlement of Hotel accommodation/Guest House as mentioned in Para 2E(i) of the annexure to this Department’s OM No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV dated 13.07.2017.
2. The matter has been considered in this Department and it is clarified that the entitlement prescribed in r/o Hotel accommodation/Guest House as mentioned in Para 2E(i) of above mentioned 0M, is exclusive of all Taxes/GST and these Taxes/GST shall be reimbursed to the Govt. employee over and above the prescribed entitlement. Further, reimbursement of GST shall be calculated on the actual charges paid by the Central Govt. employee within his/her prescribed entitlement,
3. This is issued with the approval of Competent Authority.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
- Revision of rates of Daily Allowance (T.A.) to Railway employees on tour – Reimbursement of Hotel charges when no rest house facility made available
- 7th CPC: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members
- DoE: Reimbursement of rent to Central Government Servants
- Reimbursement of rent to Government servants during their temporary stay upto a maximum period of six months
- Repairing/Renovation of Nizam Palace Guest House, Kolkata – reg.
- 7th CPC: Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission
- Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt Guest House / Transit Facility
- Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel – Online guest accommodation booking system