Dated : 17.04.2017
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Reimbursement of Medical claims of serving and retired Railway employees -Simplification of procedure – requested.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 41/2016.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. U12/Part V dated 09/05/2016
The agenda Item No. 41/2016 came up for discussions in the NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 22/23-12-2016 when Official Side explained that a new simplified procedure is being drafted and it will be finalized shortly in consultation with the Federation. Although a period of more than three months has passed, the draft procedure/proforma have not been shared with the Federation.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to make available the draft procedure along with the proforma relating to reimbursement of medical expenses incurred by the serving and retired Railway employees at an early date so that the same could be examined by the Federation for finalization.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah),
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres – promotion benefit to the staff vacancies exited as on 01/11/2013
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of residential accommodation
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.