Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Refusal to Admit CGHS Beneficiaries by Private Hospitals
02 JUL 2019
Government has received some complaints in this regard. As and when such complaints are received, Show Cause Notice is issued to erring hospital and in case of unsatisfactory explanation from the hospital, suitable action is taken as per terms of empanelment, which includes penalty of 15% of Performance Bank Guarantee or even suspension of empanelment. Vide circular No. Z 15025/ 46/2019/ DIR/ CGHS dated 25th June 2019, Nodal Officers appointed by CGHS require to carry out surprise/random check of empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centres to ensure their compliance with the terms and conditions of empanelment and to examine the complaints against the hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha, here today.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders : Empanelment of private hospitals (including denial clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS DELHI & NCR
- CGHS: Additional List of Private Hospitals in Delhi & NCR
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- 486 PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS AS ON DATE
- Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centres under CGHS and revalidation of CGHS package rates – regarding
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI & NCR and JABALPUR
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI& NCR and JABALPUR.
- Empanelment of Private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR.
- CGHS Orders : Revival of ‘Continuous Empanelment Scheme’, for private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS