Government servant on service matters
No Political or Outside Influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters – CGDA order dated 11.01.2021
रक्षा लेखा महानियंत्रक
Controller General of Defence Accounts
उलन बटार मार्ग, पालम, दिल्ली छावनी-110010
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt 110010
No. AN/XIII/13006/ Vol-XXII
The PCDAs/ CDAs
The PIFAs/ IFAs
Subject: Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Govt. servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters.
Reference: This HQrs_ letter bearing No. even dated 30.05.2017 & 12.09.2018.
Please refer DOP&T OM bearing F.No.11013/08/2013 -Estt.(A-III) dated 31.08.2015and communication cited under reference containing guidelines regarding representation from Government servants on service matters.
2. As per existing instructions/ guidelines, wherever, in any matter connected with his service rights or conditions, a Government servant wishes to press a claim or to seek redressal of a grievance, the proper course for him is to address his immediate Official Superior, or Head of his Office, or such other authority at the appropriate level who is competent to deal with the matter in the Organization.
3. However, it has been observed that instances of bringing outside as well as political influence by the official and their close relatives in matters like transfer etc. are on the rise.
Such trend has been viewed seriously by the Competent Authority and it has been decided that representation received through proper channel will only be entertained and other representation from relatives/other source will be recorded. Further, the officials concerned may be liable for disciplinary action for such transgression and violation of provisions of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
4. The contents of this communication may be disseminated to all officers/ staff Serving in your organization.
(Rajeev Ranjan umar)
Dy. CGDA (Admin)
Related to Your Search:
- Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- Representation from Government servant on service matters
- Representation from Government servant on service matters – reiteration of instructions – regarding
- Central government employees representation on their service matters – CGA
- Important Notice from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(HQ) for KV Employees
- Directorate of Estates Guidelines: Withdrawal of guidelines related to sharing and close relations
- Clarification of the Definition of Members of Family in the context of Rule 4 regarding
- DOPT Order – Representation from Government employee on service matters
- Grant of maternity leave for female government servant – Clarification