Leave accumulation and encashment of leave for GDS has not agreed by MoF
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001
Subject – Recommendation of Kamlesh Chandra Committee on Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Grant of 30 days leave and accumulation of unutilized leave up to 180 days.
Kindly refer to your letter no. GDS/CHQ/10/5/2021 dated 15.09.2021 on the above mentioned subject.
In this context, I am directed by Competent Authority to inform you that the recommendation of the Committee regarding enhancement of paid leave from 20 to 30 days per annum to GDS has not been agreed to by the Government. Further, a proposal for accumulation and encashment of leave upto 180 days for GDS was submitted to Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. MOF on examining the proposal has not agreed to.
Related to Your Search:
- GDS: Maximum 5 Days Emergency Leave for Gramin Dak Sevaks
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- GDS: Limited Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks – Recommendation of Kamlesh Chandra Committee
- GDS Kamlesh Chandra Committee Recommendations will be implemented soon – Minister replied in Parliament on 27th December, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission rumors – Recommendations on Holidays and Leave
- GDS Committee Report: Key Recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee
- GDS – Kamlesh Chandra Committee on Limited Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees