Recognition of Associations under CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993
No.17/1/2017-R&R and DC
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject: Recognition of Associations under CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993 – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM of even number dated 06.09.2017 whereby five Associations – (i) Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers’ Association, (ii) CSSS Gazetted Officers’ Association, (iii) CSSS Group-A Officers’ Association, (iv) Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Association and (v) Central Secretariat Employees Associations – were given one final opportunity to submit the documents/ applications by 20.09.2017, strictly as per OM of even number dated 29.06.2017.
2. In response, four associations except CSSS Group-A Officers’ Association have completed their application by submitting remaining documents by 20.09.2017.
3. Therefore, DDOs of all Cadre Controlling Authorities of the Central Secretariat are requested to deduct membership fee for the year 2017-18, in
respect of members of the following four Associations :
(i) Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers’ Association (CSPGBOA);
(ii) CSSS Gazetted Officers’ Association;
(iii) Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Association;
(iv) Central Secretariat Employees Associations (CSEA).
4. It may please be noted that an employee can only be a member of one Association/ Union. Hence, it may please be ensured that membership fee of an
employee be deducted only for one Association/ Union.
5. It has been observed that (i) both CSMA and CSNGEU have MTS as their members, (ii) CSEA and CSNGEU have JSA, SSA, ASO as their members and (iii) CSEA, CSNGEU and CSPGBOA have promote ASO as their members. As such, membership fee of an employee may be deducted against one association/ Union only.
6. Further, DDOs are requested to provide details of members of an Association in proforma given below:
|Name of Ministry/ Department/ Organisation :|
|Total < designation > enrolled in PBR : ________|
7. Information in the aforesaid proforma may be prepared for each designation separately, and the same may please be made available to this department at the earliest.
(S.K. V andi)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
DDOs of all Ministries/ Departments
Source: Download pdf
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of time sought by Central Secretariat Employees Association and Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers Association to submit supporting documents for its recognition
- Recognition of Service Associations under the CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993
- Recognition of Central Secretariat MTS Association
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
- Extension Ad-hoc Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS(RSA) Rules, 1993 – regarding
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders