Now your bank notes in a new design
RBI issues Rs.2000 notes in a new series
The Reserve Bank of India is introducing new design banknotes in the denomination of Rs.2000 as part of Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. The new denomination has motif of the Mangalayan on the reverse, depicting the country’s first venture in interplanetary space. The base colour of the notes is magenta. The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall colour scheme, both on the obverse and the reverse. The size of the new note is 66mm x 166mm.
Related to Your Search:
- RBI issues Rs.500 notes in a new series
- June 30th is the last date to exchange pre-2005 Currency Notes including the denominations of Rs.500 and Rs.1000
- Cancellation of the legal tender character of the High Denomination bank notes of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 denominations issued by RBI
- Last date for using Old High Denomination notes extended till 14.11.2016 – Finmin Orders
- What is the procedure to change the 500, 1000 notes through representative ?
- Highlights: Finance Ministry reviewd the position regarding availability and distribution of all denomination of bank notes
- FAQ on Withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the Old High Denomination Bank Notes
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- Central Government to release new series of CPI inflation in February