Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 6(1)FD(Rules)/2008
Jaipur, dated : 19 APR 2013
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees, drawing pay in Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008, under Finance Department Order No. F.6(1)FD(Rules)/2008 dated 27.09.2012 shall be revised from 72% to 80% with effect from 01.01.2013.
The term ‘Pay! for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. sum of pay in running pay band and grade pay drawn and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay, etc.
The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.01.2013 to 31.03.2013 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be admissible from 01.04.2013 i.e. salary for the month of April, 2013 payable on 01.05.2013.
The arrear of DA from 01.01.2013 to 31.03.2013 to the employees recruited to the Civil Services on or after 01.01.2004 and who are governed by Contributory Pension Scheme, shall be paid in cash.
DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL ORDERS HERE
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government Employees 2021
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Grant of DA to the Tripura State Government employees – Rates effective from 01.03.2021
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.
- 7th CPC Dearness Allowance to J&K Government employees on revised rate effective from 01.07.2021
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021
- Grant of Ad-Hoc bonus to Rajasthan State Government Employees for the Financial Year 2018-19
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019