Railways – 50% of officers and employees attend office with staggered times on every alternative day before further orders
Latest Central Government Employees News
भारत सरकार Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय Ministry of Railways
(रेलवे बोर्ड) Railway Board
Office Order No.63 of 2020
Sub: Preventive Measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Attendance regarding.
Attention is invited to Office Order No.47 of 2020 on the above subject. Subsequent to Ministry of Home Affairs Order No. 40-3/2020- DM-I(A)} dated 29.07.2020 related to phased re-opening (Unlock-3), it has been decided that henceforth all officer of the level of JD and above may attend Office regularly and others( below JD level) as per roster so as to ensure that 50% of officers and staff attend office on every alternate days with staggered timings until further orders.
1.1 In addition to above, depending on requirement/ exigencies of work, staff /officer may be called for attending Office over and above 50 % of the strength.
2. Other instructions as contained in Office Order No.45 of 2020 particularly with regard to social distancing norms viz distance of at least one meter between two officials, health and hygiene etc to be observed at work place, functional requirement for physical attendance particularly in respect of MTS and other supporting staff etc are to be invariably adhered to by all offictals and to be ensured by the controlling officer.
3. Suitable directive may be issued to all subordinate officials by the Controlling officer for strict compliance of above instructions.
Dated: 24 .08.2020
Joint Secretary/ Railway Board
All Officers and Staff of Board’s Office and at Dayabasti, New Delhi.
Copy to: CRB, FC, ME, MT, MTR, MMM & MS&T.
Source: Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- Reporting of officers in the office of the board during the lockdown period – Railway Board Order
- Daily attendance is being sought by DoPT telaphonically, officers are requested to convey attendance by 11 am
- Attendance of Central Government officials to Prevent to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- Eastern Railway and other Railway Administrations not to call 100% employees to attend the workplace – Covid-19
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19