Filling up the post of Instructors in recognized Training Institutes – Uniform guidelines: Railway Board RBE No. 104/2023 dated 04.09.2023
RBE No. 104/2023
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, Dated: 04.09.2023
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways &
Sub: Filling up the post of Instructors in recognized Training Institutes – Uniform guidelines.
Ref: Board’s letter no. E(NG) 1/2017/PM 1/11 dt. 13.01.21.
Vide Board’s letter under reference above, age limit and tenure of instructors of training institutes were revised and it was informed that upper age limit should be 55 years and tenure should be 5 years.
2. The issue has been reviewed in Board’s office and following has been decided:
- Maximum tenure of Instructors in one consecutive spell should remain as 5 years.
- Cooling off period between two tenures should be at least one year.
- Upper Age limit on the date of notification may be increased to 58 years.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Amit Singh Mehra)
No. E(MPP)2023 /3/6 New Delhi, Dated: Dated: 04.09.2023
1) The General Secretary, AIRF, 4 State Entry Road, New Delhi for information (Copy may be downloaded from E(MPP) Training Circulars/Railnet/Internet).
2) The General Secretary, NFIR, 3 Chelmsford Road, New Delhi for information (Copy may be downloaded from E(MPP) Training Circulars/ Railnet/ Internet).