Railway Revenue Earnings during Fiscal 2013-2014
Ministry of Railways
The total approximate earnings of Indian Railways on originating basis during the financial year 2013-14 were Rs. 140485.02 crore compared to Rs. 121831.65 crore during the same period last year.
The total goods earnings crore during fiscal 2013-14 were Rs. 94925.02 core compare to Rs. 82852.54 crore during the same period last year.
The total passenger revenue earnings during the financial year 2013-14 were Rs. 37478.03 crore compared to Rs. 31896.22 crore during the same period last year.
The approximate revenue earnings from other coaching amounted to Rs. 3818.04 crore during fiscal 2013-14 compared to Rs. 3137.92 crore during the same period last year.
The total approximate numbers of passengers booked during the financial year 2013-14 were 8535.00 million compared to 8602.12 million during the same period last year. In the suburban and non-suburban sectors, the numbers of passengers booked during fiscal 2013-14 were 4549.85 million and 3985.15 million compared to 4473.38 million and 4128.74 million during the same period last year.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways Revenue Earnings up by 12.93 Per cent During April 2014 – February 2015
- Railways earn Rupees 228 crore more on child fare
- MoD – Defence Budget 2020 – 2021 – Defence Pension 2020
- Outlay of Rs. 63,363 Crore Proposed in Rail Budget
- Annual Report on Pay & Allowances for Central Government Employees – Finance Ministry
- Highlights of the Overall Performance of CPSEs in 2011-12
- On a daily basis, Indian Railways operates a total of 1402 special train services
- GST Revenue Collections for the Financial Year 2017-18
- Tax collection figures for the period April -December 2016 show a positive trend