Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
AIRF General Secretary writes a letter to Railway Minister regarding the Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway employees…
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi-110055
Dated: August 21, 2014
Hon’ble Minister for Railways,
Ministry of Railways,
Sub: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
Pooja Festivals are approaching very fast, but unfortunately uptill now, Railway Ministry has not given any proposal to us for the Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14.
In this connection, it is worth mentioning that, last year, there have been lot of agitations due to Railway Ministry’s move for arbitrary reduction in the number of days of PLB.
As you are aware that, with less number of staff, Railwaymen are running high number of trains. Passenger and Traffic units have increased.
We hope, this time PLB should be more than the last year. We, therefore, hope, that the sentiments of the Railwaymen should be kept while deciding PLB and payment of the PLB should be arrange at an earliest.
With kind regards!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
#AIRF Latest News, #Bonus, #PLBonus, #Productivity Linked Bonus, #Railway Employees, #Railway Bonus, #Railway bonus news, #Central Government Employees News
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
- Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- AIRF: Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2016-17 to Railwaymen
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees
- Productivity-Linked Bonus to Railwaymen for the year 2015-16
- Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
- Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News