The Pay Commission Directorate will deal with the stepping up of cases between senior and junior officials due to the introduction of specific pay commission provisions
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Office Order No. 34 of 2020
(Amendment No. 36 to July
2013 edition of the subject list)
Sub: Concerned Branch for Stepping of Pay on issues arising other than RSRP Rules
The issue as to which Directorate will deal with the subject relating to Stepping up of Pay was under consideration because of ongoing differences between Directorates. The following has been decided with the approval of the Competent Authority:
- Stepping up of cases between senior and junior officials due to implementation of various provisions of different Pay Commissions would be dealt with by Pay Commission Directorate (PC-VI/PC-VII as the case may be);
- Stepping up of cases between senior and junior officials due to being on leave/deputation/ working on ex-cadre post by the senior employee and promotion of junior employee during this period i.e on aspects other than RSRP rules would be dealt with by F(E) Directorate.
2. Henceforth all court cases/ RTI reference /Railway reference/ representation etc., would accordingly be handled by F(E) and PC Directorate respectively.
3. Accordingly the subject list of F(E)-II and PC-VI/PC-VII stands amended.
No. 2020/ O&M/26/1
Joint Secretary/Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- RAILWAYS – Issues of Notional Increment on the day of superannuation
- KV School: Stepping up of pay of the promotee senior with direct recruited junior appointed on or after 01.01.2006.
- Proposal of upgradation, stepping up, merger of Grade Pay for which MoF & DoPT not agreed: NFIR to discuss with 7th CPC
- Railways: Stepping up of pay of Seniors drawing less pay than the Juniors
- Stepping up of Pay of Senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors – clarifications
- Stepping up of pay of senior of CSS promotion in the Officers Grade than juniors
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 with reference to their juniors appointed after 01.01.2016 and drawing more pay than the seniors
- Clarification regarding stepping up of pay of senior PAs of CSSS w.r.t. their juniors
- Fixation of Pay consequent upon 6th Pay commission Recommendations in cadres of Inspectors / P.A’s Administrative Officers. reg.