The grant of a notional increase on the day of retirement in accordance with the 6th/7th CPC and the current provision for granting an increase under the RSRP Rule shall be checked and assessed by the Directorate of the Pay Commission.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Office Order No. 35 of 2020
(Amendment No. 37 to July
2013 edition of the subject list)
Sub : Concerned Branch to deal with issues of Notional Increment on the day of superannuation.
The issue as to which Directorate will deal with the subject relating to grant of Notional Increment on the day of Superannuation, when the same was due on next day, exclusively for the purpose of fixation of pension was under consideration because of differences between concerned branch regarding processing of such cases
2. It has now have been decided with the approval of the competent authority that all such case for grant of notional increment on the day of retirement which is at variance with 6th /7th CPC and existing provision for grant of increment under RSRP Rule be examined and handled by Pay Commission Directorate (PC-VI/PC-VII as the case may be). Post grant of notional increment the issue of Pension would be handled by F(E)-III unit. In case of any issue not related to 6th/7th CPC warranting grant of notional increment under FR rules would also be handled/coordinated by F(E) Directorate.
3. Henceforth all court cases / RTI reference/Railway reference/ representation etc., would accordingly be handled by PC and F(E) Directorate respectively.
4. Accordingly, the subject list of F(E)-III and PC-VI/ PC-VII stands amended.
E No. 2020/0&M/26/2
Joint Secretary /Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Board Stepping of Payment for issues other than RSRP rules
- Grant of (notional) annual increment due on 1st July or 1st January after superannuation for calculating pensionary benefits
- Court Case DoP – Grant of one Notional Increment to employees who have completed one year of service as on their retirement on Superannuation falling on 30th June of various year and further revision in Basic pension and pensionary benefits
- Grant of annual increment falling due on the next day of superannuation/ retirement, for the purpose of pensionary benefits
- Madras High Court Order – Notional increment of pensionary benefits
- DoPT order on notional increment to 30 June retirees before drawing the same for the pensionary benefits
- Grant of annual increment due on 1st July to the employees retiring on 30th June of the year
- GRANT OF INCREMENT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED ONE YEAR ON THE DAY OF SUPERANNUATION – SECRETARY JCM (NC) WRITES TO GOVERNMENT
- Court order – Increment on notional basis to those employees retiring on 30th June / 31st of December