RAILWAY BOARD: Hiring of ex-Army personnel to work as AC Coach Attendants
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2018/ Trans. Cell/ Mech/ Contractual Staff
New Delhi, Dated: 18.02.2019
The General Manager
All Zonal Railways
Sub: Hiring of ex-Army personnel to work as AC Coach Attendants.
Ref: GM/ECR’s DO letter No. ECR/ADM/SEC/MECH/2019 dated 23.01.2019.
A reference was received from General Manager, East Central Railway seeking approval for hiring of ex-Army personnel as AC coach attendants.
The issue has been deliberated upon and the Board (MS, FC & CRB) has approved the following:
- The issue is of hiring through contract of ex-Armymen for ACCA. Zonal Railways can do the same by framing the contract conditions accordingly. There is no specific need for approval of Railway Board for this.
- This can be done where the posts are vacant against sanctioned strength only. This issues with the concurrence of the Associate Finance of the Transformation Cell.
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Corrigendum to Engagement of Data Entry Operators/Executive Assistants Digital Office Assistants on contract basis against the vacant posts of Stenographer/PAs
- RAILWAYS – Engagement of Ex-Servicemen against vacancies in Safety Categories on Contract Basis
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees
- Recruitment of retired military staff for vacancies in RPF for core areas
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis
- Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement
- Procedure for hiring of staff in Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways reg – Railway Board Orders 2013
- Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS