Provision of cooking facilities and other amenities in the Rest Rooms for Ticket Checking Staff on Indian Railways.
No. II/73/Part I
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Provision of cooking facilities and other amenities in the Rest Rooms for Ticket Checking Staff on Indian Railways – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 13/2011.
(ii) Railway Board’s D.O. No. 2010/TG-V 103/Part II dated 04/2016 addressed to GMs of Zonal Railways.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. II/73/Part I dared 10/04/2017.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/73/Part I dated 01/05/2017.
Federation reproduces below the extract of the minutes of PNM meeting held between NFIR and Railway Board on22nd /23rd December, 2016 against agenda Item No. 13/2011.
“Comprehensive instructions already exists in Board’s letter dated 08/02/2011 regarding provision of adequate facilities for Ticket Checking Staff in TTEs Rest Houses and have been reiterated from time to time. A D.O. Letter has also been written to the CCMs on 28/04/2016 to make good the deficiencies. It was decided that Zonal Railways should conduct survey to assess the number of TTEs willing to avail of the cooking facilities. Federation pointed out that there are certain problems in Rest Rooms located in Delhi area. Official agreed to take up the issue with NR for ensuring requisite facilities“.
Federation is pained to state that although a period of over ten months has passed, neither progress has been apprised to the Federation nor copy of any communication sent to the General Manager, Northern Railway to look into the problems in the Rest Rooms in Delhi area is made available. Federation had also highlighted the deficiencies prevailing in the TTEs Rest Room at Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, but unfortunately no action has been taken so far.
While enclosing copy of Federation’s letter dated 01/05/2017, NFIR once again urges upon the Railway Board to take immediate action on the subject matter for ensuring repairs/maintenance of TTEs Rest Rooms with adequate facilities. A copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghlvaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Provision of Rest rooms for Station staff at Wayside stations.
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstation
- Deployment of ECRC staff in Ticket checking activities
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR