PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST THE DECISION ON ALLOWANCES
National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Website: www.nfaeehq.blogspot.com ; Email address: [email protected]
Dated : 03.06.2017
Sub: PROTEST DEMNOSTRATIONS AGAINT THE DECISION ON ALLOWANCES
Hope all the affiliates organized/planned to hold protest demonstrations in this week against the betrayal for NDA Government.
Go far a hectic campaign against the NDA Government’s attitude towards the Government employees and shameful backed out from the commitment given by the Group of Ministers on 30th June 2016.
Copies of the letter written to Shivgopal Mishra, the so-called leader of Central Government Employees by Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers (CCGEW), National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) and All India Defence Employees Federation (AIDEF) are attached herewith.
All Affiliates are requested to popularize the stand taken by the Confederation and Federations of various sections of employees and built unity among the employees.
Also appeal to all affiliates to participate actively in the joint protest programme being organized by Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers across the country.
With fraternal Greetings
Related to Your Search:
- Another gimmick by the Modi Government: Cabinet decision on 3rd May 2017 related 7th CPC – Reg
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances: Atomic Energy Employees writes to Government
- 7th CPC Allowances – Wrong statement by NCJCM: Restoring rates of HRA @ 10%, 20% and 30% and restoring 34 allowances
- Nationwide Protest Demonstrations against the Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Allowances to CG Employees
- Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances
- Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
- Observance of Demands Week – 24th to 27th May 2017 on pending demands of Central Governments Employees
- Observance of Protest Week from 12th to 16th December 2016 by NFIR’s affiliates