FM: Prime Minister Approves the Constitution of Seventh Central Pay Commission; Recommendations are Likely to be implemented with effect from 1st January, 2016
The Finance Minister Shri P.Chidambaram in a statement said here today that the Prime Minister has approved the constitution of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
The fourth, fifth and sixth Central Pay Commissions’ recommendations were implemented as follows:
The average time taken by a Pay Commission to submit its recommendations has been about two years. Accordingly, allowing about two years for the 7th CPC to submit its report, the recommendations are likely to be implemented with effect from 1.1.2016.
The names of the Chairperson and members as well as the terms of reference (ToR) of the 7th Pay Commission will be finalised and announced shortly after consultation with major stakeholders.
(Release ID :99644)
Related to Your Search:
- 7CPC: Seventh Pay Commission for central government employees announced
- Seventh Pay Commission may recommend permanent pay panel
- Seventh Pay Commissions report to be implemented ahead of states elections in May
- Seventh Pay Commission to submit report soon
- 7th Pay Commission announced – Focus on 7th CPC
- Seventh Central Pay Commission to submit report by October 31
- Central Union welcomes 7th Pay Comm; seeks revision every 5 yrs
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to receive Sixth Pay Commission report in December
- Assam Government Announces Seventh Pay Commission