Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Pre-retirement Counseling for Central Armed Police Forces held in Chennai
22 FEB 2019
A Pre-Retirement Counselling (PRC) was held for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) in Chennai today. This was the 46th workshop in the series organized by the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare.
Shri Sanjiv Narain Mathur, Joint Secretary, Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare, Government of India is addressing the gathering at the Pre Retirement Counselling (PRC) held for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) in Chennai on 22.02.19.
Around 140 CAPF retirees were present in the workshop. Shri Sanjiv Narain Mathur, Joint Secretary, Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India, Shri D.V. Thomas, Commandant, CRPF and Shri S. Elango, DIG, CRPF were also present in the PRC.
The sessions covered retirement benefit, process involved in Pension Payment Order, CGHS facility, investment option and Income Tax benefit available to the senior citizens. The sessions provided a detailed over-view of entitlements of the pensioner & other benefits. They also got to know about Bhavishya Software which is a common online platform for processing of pension cases by all civil Ministries/Departments of Government of India. This system is now integrated with PAO and CPAO through their online module, PFMS and PARAS respectively.
This workshop was organized for the Central Armed Police Forces who are about to retire. It aims to prepare them for a seamless process of retirement.
Related to Your Search:
- PIB: Awareness workshop for Central Government Pensioners
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- No induction of Ex-servicemen in the Central Armed Forces (CAPF) at present
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- Pre – Retirement counselling workshop to be held on 31 March 2015
- Important message for employees retiring within the next six months – Pre Retirement Counselling
- Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief Under 7th Pay Commission
- PRE – RETIREMENT COUNSELLING WORKSHOP – Message for employees within the next six months
- Pre-retirement Counselling Workshop on 26th February, 2015