PLI rate of Bonus 2021-2022
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS
(Department Of Posts)
(DIRECTORATE OF POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE)
New Delhi. the 18th February, 2021
F. No. 04-01/2019-LI. – In exercise of powers conferred vide Rule 3 of Post Office Life Insurance Rules (2011) and on the basis of Actuarial Valuation of the assets and habilities of Post Office Life Insurance Fund (POLIF) as of 31.03.2020, the Director-General (Posts) is pleased to declare a simple Reversionary Bonus on the Postal Life Insurance Policies on their becoming claims. due to death or maturity at the following rates:-
|Type of Insurance Policy||Rate of Bonus|
|i. Whole Life Assurance (WLA)||Rs. 76/- per thousand of sum assured|
|ii. Endowment Assurance (EA)|
(including Joint life & children policies)
|Rs. 52/- per thousand of sum assured|
|iii. Anticipated Endowment Assurance (AEA)||Rs. 48/- per thousand of sum assured|
|iv. Convertible Whole Life Policies (CWA)||Whole Life bonus rate would be applicable, but on conversion, Endowment Assurance bonus rate will be applicable|
|v. Terminal Bonus||Rs. 20/- per sum assured of Rs. 10,000/- subject to a maximum of Rs. 1000 for Whole life assurance and Endowment assurance policies with term of 20 years|
2. The rates of Bonus for the Financial Year 2021-22 will be applicable from 01.04.2021.
3. Interim Bonus at the rates mentioned above will also be payable for all claims arising due to maturity or death until the future valuation is completed.
4. The amount of Bonus involving a fraction of 50 paisa or more shall be rounded off to the next higher Rupee and the fraction below 50 paisa shall be ignored.
Chief General Manager (PLI).
(Equivalent to Addl Secy.)
Related to Your Search:
- LIC India: BONUS Info: Reversionary Bonus Rates declared as a result of valuation as at 31st March 2015
- POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE – ELIGIBILITY – FACILITIES – POST OFFICE GUIDE
- Payment of honorarium to operational staff working at CPC – Honorarium amount per new PLI / RPLI business proposal – DoP
- LIC Policies – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Rule 16 I and Rule 61 of the Post Office Life Insurance Rules, 2011 have been amended.
- Postal Life Insurance Policy
- All Insurance Companies are selling their policies online – IRDA
- Postal: Department issued orders bonus to GDS employees as per with departmental and DA for per-revised 6th CPC to CG and autonomous bodies
- PREMIUM PAYMENT PERIOD FOR POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE & RURAL POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE EXTENDED UPTO 30TH APRIL 2020