Popular News: Central Government Employees DA from July 2015 will be 119%
Two Point increase in CPI (IW) provides scope for 6% likely increase in DA payable to Central Government Employees and Pensioners from July 2015
Rewind Central Government Employees DA from July 2015 will be 119% – All India Consumer Price Index (Industrial Workers) for May 2015 released by Labour Bureau – Two Point increase in AIPCI(IW)
DA from July 2015 – As estimated in our article on 30th May 2015, Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees with effect from July 2015 will be increased by 6% thanks to two point increase in All India CPI (IW) for May 2015.
Except CPI for June-2015, all data for calculation of Dearness Allowance from July 2015 are available now.
|Jun-2015||To be released|
We have to take the assumed value for CPI-IW only for June 2015. It is found that even for increase of 6 points in June 2015 from the existing CPI of 258, DA from July 2015 will be 119%. Only when CPI is increased to 265 from the existing level of 258, DA from July 2015 will be increased to 120%.
|DA from Jul 2015||[(252+253+253+253+253+253+254+253+254+256+258+265)-115.76]*100/115.76|
|=||120% (7% increase in DA from July 2015)|
On the lower side, we found that only when Consumer Price Index fell down to 250 i.e when CPI (IW) is getting decreased by 8 Points, Central Government Employees DA from July 2015 will be fixed at 118%.
|DA from Jul 2015||[(252+253+253+253+253+253+254+253+254+256+258+250)-115.76]*100/115.76|
|=||118 % (5% increase in DA from July 2015)|
From the above, it is clear that chances for decrease of 8 Points in CPI in a single month or increase of 7 points in same period are very remote. So, we can very well conclude that DA from July 2015 will be 119%.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected Dearness Allowance 5% DA hike from July 2019 as per 7th Pay Commission for all Central Government Employees
- From July 2021, the expected DA for central government employees will not exceed 31 percent
- Expected DA to be almost 31% in July 2021, subject to non-reduction in the coming month AICPIN
- DA from July 2016 set to increase by 6% or 7%
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- DA from July 2016 set to increase by 6% or 7% for Pre Revised Pay (Pre-7th CPC Pay)
- Eligible DA from July 2015 is 119% – All India Consumer Price Index for June 2015 released
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED