Periodical Transfer of Railway employees – List of Sensitive posts
RBE No. 67/2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
dated 18th August 2020.
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
(As per standard list).
Sub: Periodical Transfer of Railway employees – List of Sensitive posts.
Ref: Railway Ministry’s letters Nos:
(i) EN G)1-87/TR/34/ NFIR/ICM/DC dt. 27.09.1989
(i) E(NG)I-94/TR/29 dt. 02.05.1995
(iii) E(NG)I-2001/TR/22 dt. 21.05.2002
(iv) K(NG)I-2002/TR/19 dt. 13.09.2002
(v) E(NG)I-94/TR/29 dt. 28.03.2005
(vi) E(NG)I-2002/TR/19 dt. 23.02.2006
A comprehensive list of sensitive posts for the purpose of periodical transfer after every four years has been circulated by the Ministry of Railways under their letter No. E(NG)I- 87/TR/34 /NFIR/ JCM/DC dated 27.09.1989 as modified/ amplified from time to time vide letters referred to above.
2. The Ministry of Railways has since decided that the posts of Health and Malaria Inspector designated as “Food Safety Officer” should also be included in the list of sensitive posts for the purpose of periodical transfer in Medical Department as per addition in the Annexure to Board’s letter dated 27.09.1989 as follows:-
E. Medical Department
Add the following as SI. No. 7:
“7. Health and Malaria Inspector designated as “Food Safety Officer”.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Deputy Director Estt. (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Cancellation of Period Transfer of Railway Employees
- Exemption of Single mother employees from the purview of periodical transfer to other station
- Railway Rotational Transfer of officials working in Sensitive Posts
- List of sensitive posts of Gazetted cadre/SECR – Railway Board Letter
- Upgradation of posts in the Railways recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission – clearance of DoP&T
- 7th Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Government Health and Malaria Allowance
- NFIR letter to Railway Board Regarding LARSGESS
- NFIR: Measures to improve Safety on Indian Railways
- IRRT – Comprehensive Transfer Policy eligibility service condition for Non-Gazetted Employees on Inter-Railway Request Transfer