Office of the PR.Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) issued a circular regarding revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners, who retired as NCC WTOs (Male) in the rank of Lt. Col.
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. : C-141
Director General NCC
Govt. of India.Min of Defence
West Block -IV,R K Puram
New Delhi-110 066.
Sub: Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners/Family Pensioners who retired as NCC WTOs (Male) in the rank of Lt.Col.
A Copy of MoD D(GS-VI) Section letter No. NCC/PC/11629/NCC HQ/MS(B)/1329/D(GS-Vl)/2013 dated 13.01.2014, regarding revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners, who retired as NCC WTOs (Male) in the rank of Lt. Col. is enclosed herewith for information and necessary action. In order to implement the instructions contained in above letter, please obtain application (proforma attached) from the pensioners retired as NCC WTOs (Male) in the rank of Lt. Col. and forward the same after completion of application for issue of revised Corr. PPOs.
(Dr. Upinderbir Singh)
Dy CDA (P)
(Head of Office)
Sub: Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners/Family Pensioners who retired as NCC WTOs(Male) in the rank of Lt. Col.
2. PPO No. (in r/o all PPOs issued by this Office)
3. Present Pension details by attaching the copy of pension Pass Book
4. Date of retirement
5. Date of death of the pensioner
6. Post last held
7. Current PDA details
(i) PDA Name
(ii) PDA Station
(iii) Name of Bank & Branch
(iv) Bank Account No.
8. Present address of the applicant(with Pin Code)
Signature of Pensioner
(To be filled & verified by concerned PAO, NPO & AFCAO as the case may be)
8.A Pay Scale IVth CPC
8.B Minimum of pay in the Pay Band and the} a. Minimum of Pay in the Pay Band :
Grade Pay corresponding to pre revised }
Pay scale as on 01.01.06 } b. Pay Scale
9. Last Pay drawn (with details of Rank Pay. Stagnation increment if any)
Signature of PAO/NPO/AFCAO with Seal
(To be filled by Head of Office)
10. Qualifying Service
11. Service as NCC WTOs(Male) in the rank of Lt. Col. :
12. Pay Scale IVth CPC & Vth CPC
13. Last Pay drawn (with details of Rank Pay. Stagnation increment)
Date: Signature of HOO with Seal
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
The Director General
National Cadet Corps
West Block-VI, RK Puram
Subject : Revision of pay scales of Ex-NCC Whole Time Officers – (WTOs) in the rank of Lt.Col. for the purpose of pensionary benefits
I am directed to refer to Government letter No.15324/HQDGNCC/Coord/532/D(GS-VI)/98 dated 29th May 1998 and to say that the question of revision of pay scales of WTOs (Retired) working earlier with NCC organization the rank of Lt. Col. has been examined in this Ministry in consultation with Defence(Finance) and Ministry of Finance, Department of expenditure for the purpose grant of pension and pensionary benefits (revised) to them. It has been decided that erstwhile WTOs (NCQ) in the rank of Lt. Col. hitherto being governed by SAI 9/S/74 for the purpose of Pay and Allowances subject to deduction of Rs.50/- per month due to a abolition of Special Disturbance Allowance w.e.f. 1st January, 1973, will be placed in Pay
Band-III (Rs.15600-39100) with the corresponding grade pay (Rs.7600) for the purpose of revision of pensionary benefits w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
2. NCC HQrs will take necessary action in the matter in consultation with PCDA Allahabad.
3. This issues with the approval of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their Id Note No.24/EV/2014 dated 13.1.2014 and concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance/AG) vide their ID No.1(82)/20.13-AG/PA(554-PA dated 13.01.2014.
(N. B. MANI)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners/family pensioners who retired as NCC Whole Time Officers (Male) in rank of lieutenant, Captain, Major & Lt. Col – PCDA Orders
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Pensioners calculation example for Major
- Revision of disability pension and family pension under CCS(EOP)Rules to pre 1996 and pre-2006 disability pensioners and family pension under CCS (EOP) Rules
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Pensioners – Calculation for Havildar (JCOs/ORs)
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Pensioners – Calculation for Naik (JCOs/ORs)
- Stagnation Increment – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 pensioners
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired medical officers
- Revision of PPOs of pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners use of e-scroll for retrieving information from Banks – reg.
- Example for JCOs ORs – 7th CPC Pension Revision – Notional Fixation DESW Order 05.09.2017