Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 29th May 2018 due to Bank Strike : MoF Order
Office of the
Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E Block, INA, New Delhi
21st May 2018
Subject:- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 29th May 2018 due to bank strike called by United Forum of Bank Unions.
It has come to the notice of this office that United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU) has called for a nationwide bank strike on 30th and 31st May 2018. Banks are likely to remain closed on that days and even files for the e-payment of salary for the month of May 2018, which is due for 31st May 2018, may not get processed, resulting in delay in disbursal of salary to Central Government Employees.
2. All the Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs (Independent Charge) are, therefore, advised to consult their accredited banks in this regard and if any delay is foreseen in disbursement of salary on 31st May 2018 by the accredited banks, due to strike, necessary instructions may be issued to all the field PAOs/DDOs to upload salary payment files of Central Government Employees with NPB date as 29th May 2018 (last working day for bank, if strike materializes), and ensure that same reaches the banks latest by 25th May 2018.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Asstt. Controller General of Accounts (GBA)
Related to Your Search:
- Bank strike delay of disbursal of September month Salary to the Central Government Employees
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017 on account of nation-wide bank strike on 28th February 2017
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU
- Bank employees to observe one-day strike on July 29
- PSU bank staff to go on two-day strike from Feb 20
- Strike by Bank Employees on 18th December 2013 – IBA Notice
- Nation wide strike by bank employees: Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement