Payment of Night Duty Allowance on actual pay, without any ceiling and should be correlated with the pay of 7th CPC
BPMS – Payment of Night Duty Allowance (7th CPC)
REF: BPMS / MOD / 07th CPC / DAC / 247 (8/3/M)
The Dy Secretary (CP),
Govt of India, Min of Defence, Sena Bhawan, DHQ PO,
New Delhi 110011
Subject: Payment of Night Duty Allowance on actual pay, without any ceiling and should be correlated with the pay of 7th CPC.
Reference: This federation’s letter of even No. Dated 06.01.2017
With due regards, your attention is invited to the Anomalies Committee meeting held on 26.12.2016 under the Chairmanship of AS(J) Shri J Rama Krishna Rao wherein we have reflected our concern that the Night Duty Allowance was being paid on the notional basic pay of 4th CPC. Later, based on the Hon’ble Supreme Court judgment NDA is revised in 6th CPC pay scale and extended to all including non-petitioners w.e.f. 01.04.2007. Subsequently, PC of Fys imposed ceiling limit to the employees of Ordnance Factories that Rs.12380/-.
OFB has referred the matter to MoD to remove the ceiling but this is not yet settled.
Therefore, you are requested to take necessary action so that the payment of Night Duty Allowance in defence establishments on the revised pay of 07th CPC may be granted without any ceiling.
Member, JCM-II Level Council (MOD)
Related to Your Search:
- Night Duty Allowance without any ceiling as per 7th CPC – BPMS
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary – Implementation of Courts Judgements – BPMS
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance from Railway employees who have become ineligible to get NDA after issue of Board’s letter dated 29th Sep 2020
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary- Implementation of Courts Judgement
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance – Payment of (NDA) pursuant to the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at 12380(Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015