7th CPC Dress Allowance to the CAPFs – 7th CPC Dress Allowance in Defence
No.II-27012/36/ 2017-PF-I (CF No. 3396554)
Government of India/ Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Home Affairs/ Grih Mantralaya
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated, the 1st April 2022
Sub: Regulation of payment of Dress Allowance to the personnel joining service after 1st July – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Ministry of Finance (DoE) OM No.19051/1/2017/E-IV dated 02.08.2017 and this Ministry’s OM of even number dated 17.08.2017, regarding grant of Dress Allowance @ Rs.20,000/- per annum for Officers and Rs.10,000/- per annum for Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBORs) to be credited to the salary of the employee directly once in a year in the month of July.
2. A proposal regarding regulation of payment of Dress Allowance in respect of CAPFs personnel, who joins service after 1st July, has been examined in consultation with the Integrated Finance Division of this Ministry, and it is clarified that:-
“the personnel of CAPFs & AR, who join service in any of the month of a calendar year, shall be paid Dress Allowance @ Rs.10,000/- for PBOR and @ Rs.20,000/- for officer in the month of joining service on first appointment.
Regular Dress Allowance, as applicable, shall be admissible to the personnel of CAPFs & AR in the month of July of the next calendar year only.”
2. This issues with the concurrence of IFD of this Ministry vide their Dy. No. 3396554/2 Fin.II dated 24.03.2022.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
7th CPC Dress Allowance in Defence
- Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR): Rs. 10,000 per annum
- Special Protection Group (SPG) Operational: Rs, 27,800 per annum
- Special Protection Group (SPG) Non-Operational: Rs, 21,225 per annum
- Army, Navy, Air Force Officers: Rs. 20,000 per annum
- CAPF, CPO, IPS, Coast Guard Officers: Rs. 20,000 per annum
- MNS Officers, DANIPS/ACP Delhi Police: Rs. 15,000 per annum
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance and Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees
- 6% additional DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including Non-Combatants (Enrolled) – Orders issued
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance for Defence Civilian employees
- 9% (7% + 2%) DA to Defence Personnel and PBOR from July 2018