Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
No.IV/NFIR/7th CPC (Imp)/ Allowance/2016/Part I
Subject: Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Items No. 47/2018 & 57/2016.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II/2017/RS-22 dated 28/12/2018 (RBE No.2204/2018).
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7th CPC (Imp)/Allowance/2016/Part II dated 12/01/2019, 18/03/2019, 28/05/2019 & 17/08/2019.
Federation invites kind attention of the Railway Board to the references cited above relating to payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff pursuant to the implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission. Federation once again reiterates that though the Railway Board have issued orders vide RBE No. 204/2018 dated 28/12/2018 but, however, there is no clarity in the said orders regarding date of effect i.e. from 01/01/2016, consequently in the provision in IPAS, date of effect has been taken as 01/07/2017 and the Running Staff have been put to recurring financial loss for 18 months (from 01/01/2016 to 30/06/2017) leave salary. Though the Federation has been making efforts to persuade the Railway Board to set right the technical snag but however action to correct/up-date IPAS has no been taken yet with the result Federation continues to receive grievances from the Running Staff from Zonal Railways.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to kindly intervene and issue suitable instructions to all concerned to rectify/up-date the IPAS giving effect to the instructions vide RBE No. 204/2018 dated 28/12/2018 from 01/01/2016 repeat from 01/01/2016 and not from 01/07/2017.
Action taken in the matter may kindly be apprised to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- DA @ 2% shall be admissible to Running staff on the Basic pay plus Running allowances drawn w.e.f 1st July, 2016.